Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

First of many...



I suck at first posts so I'm just going to tell you what this blog will be about. It's about feminism and my life. Sometimes I will blog about a specific topic and sometimes it will relate to my life, sometimes not, depends. I'll try to blog at least a few times a week if not more. Some fun facts about me are that I live in Minnesota, I like to create my own jewelery, I also like reading a lot (look @ my book list on my profile) and I also love to draw. I edit Wikipedia (My Userpage) some. My screen name (as you probably can tell) is LadySydney4. Sydney Miller (that's where the Sydney in "LadySydney4" comes from) is my favorite character from Gossip Girl: The Carlyes (actually she the only one I give a shit about, well, I like Baby too but back on track). I know Gossip Girl is not the most feminist thing to read (and in all honesty the book series is not that great) but it's one of my guilty pleasures. I don't watch much TV at all. My favorite news source is the BBC. Well, that's it for now.

~ LadySydney4


2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I've never read or watched Gossip Girl though. lol. (Oh, shit! Is that text talk? Please don't ban me, I can't help it.)If you promise to post more blogs, I promise to continue reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. homo sapien: Don't worry about that, I'm going to change the policy to ban excessive text talk. And I do promise to post more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for comments: Be friendly. No name calling of any kind. Don't start or continue fights. Anti-feminist rhetoric can and will get you ban! No Homophobia, Lesbophobia, Biphobia, or Transphobia. That will also get you ban. Also, no excessive "text talk" please, this is so that everyone can read all of the comments. Thank you!